How to cancel an event?
In case an event needs to be cancelled, the Event Organiser must inform Stebby, contact all the registered users and immediately stop the sale of related tickets.
If the event has registered users:
- Stop the sale of tickets.
- Export registration data from the "Registrations" view.
- Contact Stebby Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell the reason why the event has been cancelled and what is the refunding policy.
- Inform all the registered users about cancelling of the event and the refunding policy set by the Event Organiser. NB! Refunding policy is set by the Event Organiser and must be available for the users either in Stebby or by linking to an external website.
After informing Stebby about the cancellation, Stebby will hide the event for the users in search. The cancelled event will still be available for the Event Organiser in the "Events" view and also visible for the users through a direct link. NB! After Stebby received the information about the cancellation, registration data will be erased by Stebby!
If the event has no registered users:
- Stop the sale of event tickets.
- Contact Stebby Customer Support at email@example.com and tell the reason why the event has been cancelled.
- Delete the event from Stebby.