How to add an event?
Events can be added in the Event Organizer's Stebby account in the "Events" view by clicking on the "Add new event" button.
1. Enter the details of the event including name, category, general information, short description. Choose the point of sale used and enter the Event URL to an external website. You can also enter an event-specific e-mail address and a phone number. Lastly, choose whether it is a single event or whether the event has different sports, distances and categories, ie. it's a multi-sub event. If the event is a multi-sub event, many of the following steps are taken after creating the sub-events.
2. Mark the location of the event as accurately as possible by detailing a location. You may specify the location by marking the pin in the exact location on the map. For virtual events, tick the box for virtual events.
3. Enter the time information (date and the exact beginning and end of the event). If the event is a multi-sub event, then you can choose specific dates for the sub-events after creating the sub-events.
4. In the registration form, check the fields that you wish the participants to fill in when registering to an event.
NB! If the registration form is not activated, you will only receive the names of the registered users.
5. Choose whether your event is tax exempted. Pursuant to the Tax and Customs Board Tax Exemption Act, all public sports events are tax-free. If your event falls under this description, mark your event as tax-free, which means you need to enable the "Tax exempted in Estonia" button.
NB! You can only tick this box if you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions! You can do this in the "Settings" - "Terms & Conditions" view.
6. If your event belongs to an event series, select the series from the drop down menu. Events can be connected to event series also after creating the event.
7. Add tickets to the event.
NB! The event isn't open for registration without tickets!